Saturday, December 26, 2009

Car Trash Container Do You Ever Get Tired Of Other People's Trash?

Do you ever get tired of other people's trash? - car trash container

I live in a neighborhood of white trash, where people no pride. A neighbor has about 25 cars ugly dead in his yard, and it looks like a complete eyesore. The people throw cigarette butts, garbage, dirty diapers, waste and empty containers of beer everywhere. The owner charges about $ 700 per month for these flats do not see Chubby doors and outside. This is nothing but white trash life on campus. When I was in Oregon and Washington are always much more comfortable in places where we do not act like ignorant white trash living. It is just terrible here. I collected and collected garbage and stopped at the entrance and sweep the stairs, and collection of plants and flowers in the spring. I even drug dealers, drug addicts have been calling my flowers on my porch. What happens to these people anyway? It is their dependence on drugs and alcohol, since it does not matter, just do not? The owner does not care. He collects only money. If you complain, you get an eviction notice. I'm so tired of this placeI could only cry sometimes. I know I could move, but she had cancer last year and simply do not have the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment