Saturday, February 20, 2010

Construction, Traffic Vest Sign What Are The Laws That Construction Workers Must Follow When They Intend To Stop Traffic?

What are the laws that construction workers must follow when they intend to stop traffic? - construction, traffic vest sign

I thought I must be a linesman have an orange jacket and a stop sign.

A man jumped from behind with a bulldozer forty yards in front of my car in jeans and T-shirt and raised his hand.

Then he turned.

He drove all the way into the land of the left shoulder, struck my car with his fists and me.

I was also the only car for miles along a highway.

I think I have my license number so I wonder if I should wait for a ticket.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

with new laws in the areas of construction on the streets when someone waves to save to stop a good idea to do it - you will save lots of money - what happens when the guy waved as he saw the legitimate Flagman is hit by a car and tried to avoid running over him? err on the side of safety when driving people - leave room for maneuver and to avoid collisions and injuries.

eldorado... said...

You're right on this point. These are necessary. every state employee, on a highway project is, if an employee or a flag. I'm 6'0 "and weighs 240 pounds would come out and woop his rearend and then for assault and damage to my car. PS DO NOT STOP for each ISN 'T arrested properly recognized! I know a policeman, a state employee or any person who is not carrying ID and say what it is

lightnin... said...

The man was not U *** MUST HAVE JACK AND buzzed one step in moving traffic that some simply feel that it INDESTRUCTIBLE PATIO gut full of serious people like the

Post a Comment