Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pen Protect With Serial Is It Ok To Write Under Your Real Name For Some Books And Write Under A Pen Name For Others?

Is it ok to write under your real name for some books and write under a pen name for others? - pen protect with serial

I write poems, stories and m essays.I "working on 2 new novels.One mine is about 20 brothers to live beautifully with an uncle abused her parents die. My other novel is a beautiful queen, has a beautiful wife at his protection and rules of the wild kingdom of grace.
Most of my work is not bad.
But some of my works are all adults.
Is it acceptable to use a pseudonym when writing permits Erotic?
Is it okay, my real name, not erotic writing I use?
Is it normal to write an author, under his real name and pseudonym?
I want to be a master of education from early childhood, and I have my step.I want some of my works published under a pseudonym to protect myself and my work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment