Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Antique Japanese Tea Set Is It Necessary To Have A Gun Permit To Possess A Non-functional Antique Japanese Samurai Rifle In California?

Is it necessary to have a gun permit to possess a non-functional antique Japanese samurai rifle in California? - antique japanese tea set

My grandmother told me was years samurai fuse black powder rifle. The weapon is in perfect working condition and does not stick, but otherwise intact visual. I have no gunpowder, ammunition, or a cable fire. The gun itself was in 18 or 19 Century produced in Japan and was purchased by my grandfather during the Second World War. I would be on the wall of my house, but I was able to find any legal disputes out of fear. Since I am a civil servant, who am in the fields of education work, can not afford the charges against me for illegal possession of firearms. The weapon has not left my house and get all of their value as a heritage. I would be glad some advice that could clarify my obligations in relation to the antique firearm.

9 comments:

Twisted Maggie said...

No, you do not need a gun to any antique weapons permits more than 50 years. We have several antique weapons.
Here the link is to the gun laws in California (PDF):
http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/forms/pdf/Cfl2 ...

airbob61... said...

Muzzleloaders are a class of its own and be freed from many regulatory statues. In California it is illegal, an unloaded rifle or shotgun, have been mounted on the mantle.

airbob61... said...

Muzzleloaders are a class of its own and be freed from many regulatory statues. In California it is illegal, an unloaded rifle or shotgun, have been mounted on the mantle.

Common Sense said...

No license is required ...

Wounded duckmate said...

Unless you are a criminal you should have no problems!

Wounded duckmate said...

Unless you are a criminal you should have no problems!

chuck_ju... said...

You're good. No license is required at all in California. Pay attention to exactly what the ancients.

nazilove... said...

NO.

nazilove... said...

NO.

Post a Comment