Monday, January 11, 2010

Mobile Phone Music Converter Where Do I Put The SD Converter At In My Computer After I Put The Mini SD In To Put Music On My Phone?

Where do I put the SD converter at in my computer after I put the Mini SD in to put music on my phone? - mobile phone music converter

I bought a Virgin Mobile (shuttle) from the phone and struggling to put the Micro SD Micro SD card chip that says, "but you do not know what I'm after that or where to do the converter A. Can anyone point me immediate help I would appreciate it.thanks too!

2 comments:

AVDADDY said...

You need an SD card reader, if you are not fitted with a

Devilz Wishbone said...

Micro SD cards are smaller than standard SD cards
We need a card reader, Micro SD.

On some phones you can connect a USB cable to your computer and appear under "My Computer" as an additional drive.

Although the plate is configured to
Some administrators disable USB mass storage devices.

You can do this by changing a pinch of record when their power make every effort to
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823732

If your telephone equipment or software does not load your computer is a device for mass storage, you must have a Buy Micro SD card reader.

My Satnav includes one that I can be to files on the Micro SD card, transferred to PC via USB

Post a Comment