Saturday, January 30, 2010

Data From A Dead Free Agent Desktop Hd Seagate Free Agent Desktop 500 GB USB External Hard Drive Is Not Working?

Seagate Free Agent Desktop 500 GB USB External Hard Drive is not working? - data from a dead free agent desktop hd

Seagate FreeAgent Pro 500 GB external hard drive is not working ....
I think it is completely dead.
How can I change my data ..

The big problem is when the drive is plugged into my computer, USB hard drives not recognized by my pc.it `s not in my pc ...

Please help me get back to my Seagate FreeAgent Pro 500GB external hard drive

thankyou

1 comments:

Mani said...

Some operating systems and computers with older motherboards will not accept the 500 GB external hard drive. You can try to install the software device drivers for the hard disk. If this still fails to connect to another system with Windows Vista ... should work. Otherwise it could some hardware problems. In this case, have it inspected by a professional ....

Post a Comment